Sunday, May 10, 2009

Poster and Pins are Done!


Whew! It was a busy yet productive day today. I made my poster and it turned out awesomesauce! You'll see it in the cafeteria tomorrow, with all of the other candidates' posters. I also got my pins done, and I'm going to be passing those out tomorrow.

I really liked how my poster came out. It's nice and bright, and I didn't use the computer at all. It is all hand written. All the colors worked right and there was no smearing (YES!). The poster has my slogan, and drawing of me (with a cape), and some other additional information on it; such as the website URL.

The pins look awesome too! They are bright as well, and printed very nicely. I can't wait to hand these out!

Which brings us to another subject. Starting tomorrow, I am going visit the classes that are eligible to vote (including my class) to talk about my campaign. I believe the process includes me giving the pins to the teachers to hand out, but I'm not sure. If this is correct, then I will see you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

Marjie said...

Your mom sent me! I like your poster; did your brother help with the artwork? I promise, Ryan and Mark would vote for you if we weren't 3000 miles away, and Thor would, too, if schools were not so prejudiced against dogs. Good Luck!

Calvert Marjie
and Ryan, Mark and Thor